“Why did the turkey refuse to eat cranberry sauce? Because it was already stuffed.”
-What you get when you Google “Thanksgiving jokes”
I hope this newsletter finds you well and unscathed from our state’s unwelcomed visitor last week. If Hurricane/TS Nicole is giving you a hard time please know that the FISCE team is sending all the positive vibes we can conjure.
Turkey week = no newsletter. Our office is closed (so no newsletter or Webinars) the week of the Thanksgiving holiday. I look forward to joining the Monday morning mania that is your inbox again on 11/28.
What better way to thank your team then a bulk-purchase of hours from the FISCE?! Deals are available for teams with 25 or more licensees.
Flowing from our cornucopia this week: Medicare and retirement, claims adjuster and L&H licensees get ethical, business auto symbols, and personal lines weirdness. I could go on but your attention span is sinking faster than your backside into a recliner for a post-turkey coma so I’ll get to it. Here are the highlights:
- Adventures in aging. Chris “Always on Spring Break” Amrhein returns Tuesday afternoon to share his experience with all-things-Medicare and retirement solutions.
- Hey Life & Health licensees: get some ethics! If you’re in need of the 4-Hour Law & Ethics Update course, join Karin “I’ll Ask an Alaskan” Woofter Wednesday morning and she’ll knock it out with you.
- Hey Claims Adjuster licensees: you, too! Your 4-Hour Law & Ethics Update course is happening Wednesday morning as well. Join yours truly and we’ll have the time of our lives!
- “Why was 6 afraid of 7?” Sam “Dad Jokes Ain’t Bad Jokes” Bennett is back Wednesday afternoon with an awesome hour on understanding coverage symbols and why those d#mn digits are so important to your commercial auto insureds.
- A new normal? Nicole “WTH’s Decaf?” Broch is back in the hotseat Thursday morning for a lively discussion on remote work as well as many other popular personal lines exposures.
For more info about what we’re up to, see the list below and/or review the full Webinar Schedule online.
Finally, if you’re an unapologetic lover of our fine state gobble n’ wobble to the bottom of this newsletter for this week’s “F5” (Fascinating Factoid For Fanatical Floridians.)
That’s all for now. Until the next round…cheers!
Kevin “Cranberry Sauce = Favorite Can-Shaped Food” Amrhein, CIC, CBIA
Florida Insurance School Continuing Education (FISCE)