“Obviously a spaceman dropped a genetically-modified pig onto it. Duh!”
-An auto claim you’ll hear soon if not already
You’re paranoid (but that doesn’t make you wrong). Big data is watching your every move. Virtual currencies are powering transactions globally. Cars are driving themselves, stuff orbiting the earth can actually hurt you, genetically modified animals and marijuana are everywhere. So what does this all mean for your insureds? Join legendary instructor/certified insurance maniac Steve “He Ain’t” Lyon this Thursday, 1/19 from 9a – 12p for the debut of Bots, Crypto, Weed And Other Risks You Never Imagined Insuring (But Here We Are).
So we have new laws. Will they actually fix the property market? P&C licensees: register for the 4-hour Law & Ethics Update on January 25th from 9am – 1pm Eastern. Florida’s favorite insurance geek David “Special Sauce” Thompson will discuss the changes made during December’s special legislative session, how the changes should affect abysmal market conditions and when.
This week’s Webinars (all times Eastern. Keep scrolling to see the full month schedule):
- TUES, 1/17, 9a – 12p - Marriage, Kids, Money, Assisted Living And Everything Between: Home And Auto Exposures For Life. Join instructor Scott “the guy-o from Ohio” Treen as he debuts this comprehensive review of common P&C coverage concerns experienced during each stage of the life cycle.
- TUES, 1/17, 1 – 4p - Planting The Seed: Agent Strategies To Get And Keep Agribusiness Insureds. Insurance pros servicing agribusiness risks should join Sam “Dad Jokes Ain’t Bad Jokes” Bennett as he plows through piles of risk management and coverage concerns for insureds in this growing field.
- WED, 1/18, 9a – 1p - For Life & Health Licensees In 2023: 4-Hour Law & Ethics Update. If you’re a L&H licensee in need of your 4-hour Law & Ethics Update credit, we’ve got you! Join Karin “I’ll Ask an Alaskan” Woofter and she’ll knock it out with you.
- THURS, 1/19, 9a – 12p – Bots, Crypto, Weed And Other Risks You Never Imagined Insuring (But Here We Are). Join Steve Lyon for a look at several remarkable evolutions (and some downright wacky stuff) going on in our world and why it matters to your insureds.
- THURS, 1/19, 1 – 4p - Why Good People Do Bad Things: A Deep Dive Into Agency Ethics. Veteran agency principal and educator Terry “Everyone’s Insurance Dad” Tadlock shares his thoughts on the best practices regarding agency conduct.
It’s a fine week to be at the FISCE and we’re humbled to share it with you. Remember, if you’re an unapologetic lover of the Sunshine State keep scrolling for this week’s F5 (“Fascinating Factoid For Fanatical Floridians”.)
Until the next round…cheers!
Kevin “Paranoid (But Usually Wrong)” Amrhein, CIC, CBIA
Florida Insurance School Continuing Education (FISCE)